Today's deck is the Urban Crow Oracle.
Close your eyes and calm your mind. Deep breath in for a count of 4, exhale for a count of 4, rest. Inhale for 4, exhale for 4, rest. Inhale for 4, exhale for 4, rest. Now think of your issue, your question, or just go with whatever pops into your mind for a general message.
Pay attention to any numbers, letters, or positions that come to you, as this may be your intuition guiding you to the right card(s).
Open your eyes and pick what draws ya.
If you're on Facebook and like Free and Paid Psychic groups, here are two that I'm apart of:
- Spiritual Healing - This group is more aimed at different types of spiritual healing. The group founder offers free healing and psychic services. I am there as a free ApprovedReader.
- Free & Paid Psychic Readings for Spiritual Awakening & Personal Growth - There are many free and pro readers in this group. You can apply to be one yourself. I am there as a PaidReader, but I also give free readings, too.
Every month, the coven that I'm a member of, holds many Zoom events, from full and dark moon rituals to sabbat rituals to group events, such as the Goddess Lounge (formerly a Red Tent), the Green Man's Grotto, and the Rainbow Spa. The Goddess Lounge is for women. Green Man's Grotto is for men. The Rainbow Spa is for LGBT+. One doesn't have to be a cisgendered or a binary person to attend any of these. You are what you are and you're welcome. We are an inclusive group. Or say you're a woman who's more comfortable with men, or vice versa, you're welcome in the other groups.
The normal lead of the Goddess Lounge is getting her second vaccination shot, so I might be leading the ritual on Saturday, April 10th, at 8pm - 11pm (EDT). It's basic grounding and casting space, then we discuss a topic, and just talk and get to know each other. If you're interested in joining, click the link: Evermoving We Rise Goddess Lounge.
Here are the links for Evermoving We Rise April events:
- Dark Moon Ritual - Monday, April 12th, at 8pm EDT
- Green Man's Grotto - Monday, April 19th, at 8pm EDT
- Rainbow Spa - Saturday, April 24th, at 8pm EDT
- Full Moon - Tuesday, April 27th, at 8pm EDT
- Beltane - Saturday, May 1st, at 8pm EDT
These events are open to the public.
Evermoving We Rise also does Witch Hat Chats, and this Sunday at 1pm EDT, the guest speaker is going to be Byron Ballard, a witch near and dear to my heart.
All right, enough chatter! Have you got your card(s)? Here's the reveal:
1) Community - Seek your community when times are tough, especially for emotional support and to aid you with problem solving. Communities are undervalued. Humans are social animals. Communities are extremely important for survival. Set ego, selfishness, and fear to the side and talk to your neighbors--whether in person or virtually. Seek them for support, but also give support when someone needs it.
2) Anomaly - Watch out for messages or signs. They will stand out, much like this white crow. Will it be good, bad, or neutral news? I can't say for certain, but it will refuse to be ignored.
3) Distraction - In this picture, the dog is being distracted by a crow, so members of its group can steal the dog's food. Corvids are masters of trickery and deception. Is there someone or thing in your life distracting you from what's important? Perhaps a drama off- and online? A desire distracting you from a need. What's more important to you right now?
4) Routine - Are you a creature of habit? Does it work for you? As one myself, it can be comforting for sure and gives a feeling of stability. However, many a times I've felt bogged down by the same old thing. Sometimes it might be helpful to take a new way home from work. Shake up your morning routine, or weekend plans, and try something different. You can always return to the same old routine. Maybe for today, step outside of the lines.
5) Nature - Maybe part of your routine is staying indoors? Jumping on the PC, your phone, or a gaming console to relax, and not spending any time out at the park, taking a stroll down your sidewalk, or tending to a houseplant or garden? Fresh air and sunlight are important for humans. We've became so detached from nature, just many of us have become separate from our communities. Take some time to unplug and look for nature in your home, around your home, and in your neighborhood, especially if you're living in the city. Those persevering weeds, strays, sparrows, the occasional bird of prey; the weather, the clouds...human communities. Of course, in these pandemic times AND allergy season, going outside may not be for some of yall, so I think going online to look at nature, to observe a live cam of a nest, or opening a book to learn about your local wildlife or plant life is just as useful.
Did your card(s) make sense? Was it helpful? Would you like to talk about it? Comment or DM, if you'd like more clarification.
If you'd like more in-depth readings, please check out the shop!
- Free Consultation
- Email Readings
- 2 hour Text/DM/Video Chat
- 2 hour In-Person (Local Only)
Stayed tuned for more readings, special offers, and soon handmade crocheted pouches and mats! I know, I've been talking about this Coming Soon for a while, but I'm almost there!
Thanks for your support,