Today I'm going to use a LeNormand style tarot deck called the Fairy Tale Fortune by Liz Dean and Bev Speight.
Close your eyes and clear your mind. Open them and pick a card that you're drawn to. Pay attention to any thoughts that pop in your mind, like numbers, letters, or positions. It's okay to be drawn to more than one card.
Pick a card...
Today's the last day to sign up for Serendipity Wyrd's 9 Week Mysteries of the Runes course.
If you're interested in a session with me, these are my offerings:
- Free Consultation! Send me an email at email@example.com , subject: HFO Consult.
- Mini-Reading - $20
- Email Session - $45
- 2 Hours Video Chat / Facebook Messenger Session - $100
- 2 Hours Local In-Person Session - $120
I charge by time, not by cards pulled or questions asked. If I'm not able to help you, I can direct you to other people.
Now for the meanings of the cards.
1) Key - Unlocks Secrets and Reveals Success. Possibilities and new directions.
2) Flowers - A Gift of Happiness to Come. Move on from your past.
3) Ship - A Journey, Progress, and a Reward for You. New opportunities and possibly travel.
4) House - Happiness, Prosperity, and Security. A happy home. A rough situation may improve.
5) Stork - Time to Travel and Make Changes. Opportunities and swift change.
6) Mountain - A Challenge or Enemy to Face. Indicates a test of some kind.
7) Star - Follow Your Star and See Your Path. Guidance, food fortune, inspiration, and progress.
8) Scythe - A Sudden Blow Brings Shock and Sorrow. Conflict and resulting sorrow, which may be financial or emotional.
I hope you found this helpful! Please leave a comment if you connected with the cards.